När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2007-11-28

2007.11.26, 14:00

Kastrup, Santa sits (Thais cannot pronounce my real name...) in a corner with a cold beer can, don't need no glass for double the price.

Yui said I should not cut hear and beard, at least not until after Christmas, so let it sit, let me be "Daddy" for every cab driver passing; want a ride for 5 meters Daddy?"

I sent SMS to Mam and saw that she had the same mobile # as 2 years ago, let's see if we can meet some day - her days are busy with her kid, but an old friend should get a minute or two. I wonder if the kid will recognize me after 2 years.

On the opposite bench sits a hard-working girl, laptop in lap. The only non-Muslim there.

If someone asked me "how do you feel now?" I would say "Huh?" It feels rather normal. Leaving Yui this way might be a first but we know exactly when it will end, she's very busy and likely I will feel much better once I got some warmth back in my body! It was much worse last winter. She went back to Thailand to apply for permanent residence permit, normally taking approximately 5 months, I planned to go down after 2 months, then the damn Insurance Office popped up their ugly head! Stopped me from going! For no reason whatsoever excipt being devils, only to harass a sick person WITH papers and health declarations telling I need it! I sent several mails to them wondering why that idiot did not take any consideration whatsoever about those papers, he refused to answer.... In MAY finally they gave up and put me on permanent sick leave - retroactively for 9 months to steal those extra money too. The sum is lower when it s permanent. Heck.

Slight headache from the cold, otherwise ok. 14:49 now, plane goes at 17:45, 3 hours, wonder when one can check in.

I had planned to switch the coat/jacket, but maybe I keep it, cold in the long-distance planes. So I can look up the big bag. 100 kronor in the pocket, hm, down with it in the moneybag. Yui took all the coins.....

Checked in, less than 2 hours to departure. A Christmas Beer in the Sports Bar. I found a crispy bread with cheese and sausage in the pack, from my dear wife.

We already exchanged some half-naughty SMS. In a way we have a strange relation thinking that a majority of Thai-Farang relations have sex as a strong component. We have expanded on all the other components, partially because of my relative ill-health and I think it can only grow stronger to the bitter end.

And then? Well, she is a Buddhist of course, as many Asians - what the heck, safer with many gods, then one might be the strongest..... The Thai Buddhst monks in Southern Sweden have a Temple outside Eslöv, originating as a farm house. She is there now and then, has donated time to improve and att do their website - a LOT - also filming, taking pictures. See http://watsanghabaramee.se/t/ Just before leaving now the residing monk (others visit temporarily, from e.g. Copenhagen) had written a meditation, for the Website. So Yui translated to English, I translated to Swedish, improved the English somewhat and after a few iterations she published it on the site. Anybody can complain, we did what we could.... There are rather many visitors.

2 years since I was flying so I was not quite sure how strict it would be but not too horrible. I have the feeling that when I come with a crutch and gray beard then I am not considered an obvious security hazard....

I took 2 photos out of the window, over the darkening sky of Copenhagen. With the little table tripod one can take different kinds of photos than without.

People flying look rather ordinary... I guess rich and poor looked more different in the good old days. But well, it is different doing long-distance trains and stopping in seedy railway beer holes at night, or Spanish countryside places, where I have stopped overnight. Remember once in old communist Beograd... An old witch picking up people in the railway station and offering them rooms overnight in her rather primitive dwelling. I remember I forgot a jeans jacket there - was I on my way to Israel or back or something???

Ouch, lost a corner of a tooth, heck. I felt a hard cubic millimeter when chewing the crispy bread, now I discovered where it had jumped off.

16.57, 3 cms of beer left then time to find the gate - it might be kilometers off, even thou this is no major airport. When I checked in a Japanese gal speaking Danish told me I was lucky, not too far to go in Heathrow, London, tje same building as where I would arrive.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Did you forget all about shopping around at the airport??? Some cold is no excuse.

Dag Selander sa...

26 november, 27... 28... 29... 30 november och fredag idag. Har landningen gått väl, tro? Alla är glada åt att Santa finns åter i kvarteren. Återkommer med mejl. Ciao!