När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2007-11-06

Approaching . . .

The sombreness and darkness of All Saint's Day and this season is like a dead carpet all over. Less than three weeks until I go. Just now I have switched computer - I have taken care of the laptop Yui has used the last year, and she has taken the new Windows machine. I just cleared out the laptop, reformatted the disc, put in everything new, and the programs I will need.

I bought it in Bangkok a day before meeting Yui, when I still thought I could afford it... almost two years ago. But it has worked well. She too . . . . Even if she is sort of stressed now, in the top class for Swedish at Komvux, and now they will start to read two courses in parallel, also one in Swedish as a preparation for studies at the Swedish university.

Everything is just about ready now, tickets, visa, will order a travel insurance in Australia for when the insurance belonging to my home insurance, ends after 45 days. On the 20th the last visit to a doc, checkup of my old malign melanome. The following day to my old workplace and THEN it will be super to sit in the plane, first to London and then to Bangkok! A long nice sleep on an Australian plane, landing on the new already infamous Suvarnabhumi airport outside BKK.

My health is hardly perfect, but when was it . . . . First trip to SEAsia in 1975 maybe..., apart from the diabetes. The next time, in 1987, it felt a bit risky as an assortment of problems had started to pop up, but I felt I really HAD to go! It was during my 3 years in Genève. Next time with hesitation, after another 12 years, I realized that either I go or - I never go. My body had stiffened up, joints stiffer, anhyway I went to Indonesia as I had a group of penfriends there. It was fun..... I was doing a bit of web design teaching during that autumn and went to Thailand again that winter. And so it has continued every winter, except when FK, the Governmental Insurance Bureau, stopped me last winter - pure harassment, and I have reported it to the highest Ombudsman - and some weeks ago I finally got a letter that they will investigate.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Great!!!! pics and video wish to see more of your....engon