När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2010-01-04

Night between decades

If you are lucky and have the right kind of browser, you can click on the pics and get them full size.










I went to Mr. Phu the day before New Year Eve so I would not feel any urge to go out for the decade shift. I just looked at the sky.

Fireworks have been popular and impressive for ages. Still - even if it was invented by the Ancient Chinese - hot-air-balloons have a more subdued way to impress. Look carefully at the pics, you see the fires in the sky, I have no idea if they are bought or home-made paper bags of different sizes with a fire under, so they fly. Maybe a mix.


I also lowered the camera a bit and took a pic straight out on the night garden here. And then a bit up, to the hotel belonging to the same guesthouse, with a bit of sky.

Inga kommentarer: