När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2010-01-01

At Mr. Phu's

The day before New Year Eve I walked downtown to my favourite restaurant 2 years ago, to try their food again. I did not want to walk that road down at New Year Eve as it was more crowded by unsteady drivers.

I walked down just before 6, during the short evening, the full moon was shining:


I ordered my favourite - as they always prepared it well - deep-fried squid with a big plate of green salad - and a cold Chang to wash it down with.

Hm, the squid was a bit too big for me, had to squeeze down the last pieces, but very tasty indeed - and I enjoyed all 3 hours of the meal!

Well, while waiting for the squid to sizzle in the open kitchen behind me, I took some pictures of the market stands that are set up every evening in the middle of the walking street in front of me - where I lived 2 years ago, down at the other end.


The camera goes from left to right: to the left you see the display of seafood. You see it clear on pics from 2 years back, a bit down on the blog.







A few days earlier I only came as far as to Soppköket, the opposite side of this block, with a view while sitting there looking against the still empty small German restaurants - they get more noisy later on.



And now back in my room, looking at the ants on the wall.....

Inga kommentarer: