När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2009-12-15

Another holidayday.

Dec. 15,

just home from the exercise of today, up the 100 m or whatever, to the crossing and 7/11. Planned on filling another 300B on the phone as with the new 50 ISMS it was almost empty, and also getting someth
ing to have on the German bread - it is a nice change to noodles sometimes, and is getting a bit dry without anything, I found out. Especially after being out of the packet for an hour in this weather.

I had also planned to try to find the alcohol shop I heard about - should be around the Finn apartments and they were supposed to be cheap and transport it home for you - the nice fat lady here of course knew, s
he was anyway passing on her way to her 7th job, so I gave her 1000B - a bottle of my favourite Chang beer in the shop is 40B, and a box of 12 should be around 500B, 100:- Swedish. Sure, 5 minutes later a guy with motorbike came with the box and the rest of the money, had cost 460B, So - very satisfying! Even if I do not have water I have beer yippeeee! If you are thirsty..... The guy even refused a tip.

I took a few quick photos here, first a few from the inside, first my stora
ge incl. water and beer.



Then a few pics out from my entrance. Towards the entry of the garden and to the air-con roo
ms on the other side, outside very similar to mine.

I walked up to 7/11 as I had planned and well - the three cute massage girls sat at the usual place, so I said a friendly hello again. Talked a little and - well, I had my short-sleeve t-shirt and she laughed, pointed and said something like "maw!" - and showed very explicitly that one of my too big breasts were looking out the edge! Easy to fix.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Bra!

Dag Selander sa...

Thanks for mail and how to do with the RSS need.

Your pics say that you have got a real good standard of living. You´re worth it, as they say. You are.

The world has problems with the climate in Copenhagen, you know, and all is now depending of the results the nearest 24 hrs. The Danish chairman a minister left the meeting today. So they have some drama hours forward...

See you!