När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2009-08-06

Dreaming on

Days go and I sit in my pig sty. I had lots of pain in my left hip joint for a few days so I could not go out, tomorrow I really should as it feels almost ok.

If you look at where I have written about my last four winters in Thailand - well, I also wrote about Sweden as an interlude between my Thailand trips, virtually nothing happened here. It was like a yearly 9-month wait for some action! Thailand might possibly be somewhat passivating mentally - thou it is better since I started to bring a laptop along - while here I am more mentally active but physically - NOT. I know I have to move much more, but - forcing myself to go out only to move around a bit, is plain boring.

Inga kommentarer: