När jag har något att säga säjer jag det här, om jag inte säger det någon annanstans. Politik, mera om Asien än om Västvärlden eftersom jag ofta känner mej mindre främmande där. Sometimes English, sometimes Swedish depending on what kind of keyboard and my state of mind.

2009-08-02

Birds still singing outside

The balcony door is wide open, half sun outdoors, I should really take a walk.

Yui came home after her month at home. After 2½ years in Sweden, she saw how poor her village is, she wanted to put more money on some improvements than only a new fridge - the first for her mother - but as long as we live on my disability pension (diabetes)....... She will start with Informatics at the uni in a month, The coming 3 years will be full for her, then hopefully she is a top student, her Swedish has matured and the economy has improved and she will get horribly rich.

As far as I have heard it is not too hard to be a top student on that course..... It is "systems sciences" and not computer science. She is pretty good with many aspects of computer handling, so she will have that for free, many are beginners. I was teaching programming there last century and well......

A good point is that she will miss me less when I go for 3 months to Thailand - which I need very much if I do not want to browse around on internet for a second-hand wheel chair very soon. Besides she plans to get a kitten, so then she will probably not miss her Pig at all.¨

Inga kommentarer: